Kastrati: 10 shtepi nisen sot ne komunen e Vushtrrise

Pamje prekese e histori te dhimbeshme😢

Pleq te lodhur, prinder te semure e varferi e skajshme!

Me komunen e Vushtrrise kemi memorandum bashkepunimi per ndertimin e 20 shtepive per familjet nevojtare ku per secilen shtepi komuna partecipon me 5 mije euro ndersa pjesen tjeter donatoret permes shoqates sone

Bashke me ne ishte edhe kryetari i komunes se Vushtrrise z. Xhafer Tahiri

Bamires Zoti kurre mos ju humbte

Shpërndaje lajmin me të tjerët
0Shares
0 0 0

7 thoughts on “Kastrati: 10 shtepi nisen sot ne komunen e Vushtrrise

• 10/10/2021 at 16:46

What’s up, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, as this occasion i am
    reading this fantastic educational article here at my house.

• 10/10/2021 at 16:26

I think what you posted was very reasonable.
    But, think about this, suppose you wrote a catchier post title?
    I am not saying your content isn’t solid., however suppose you added something to maybe grab a person’s attention? I mean Kastrati: 10 shtepi
    nisen sot ne komunen e Vushtrrise is kinda vanilla.
    You could glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post titles to get viewers
    to open the links. You might add a related video or a related pic
    or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve written. Just my opinion, it would make your
    blog a little bit more interesting.

• 10/10/2021 at 15:57

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to
    say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
    better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or
    2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

• 08/03/2021 at 00:49

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This type
    of clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve included
    you guys to blogroll.

• 08/01/2021 at 01:37

It’s going to be ending of mine day, however before ending I am reading this fantastic article to increase
    my experience.

Lini një Përgjigje

Adresa juaj email s’do të bëhet publike. Fushat e domosdoshme janë shënuar me një *