Lakers-at një fitore larg finales së NBA-së

Los Angeles Lakers të enjten vonë siguruan epërsinë 3-1 në finalet e Konferencës Perëndimore me fitoren prej 114-108 ndaj Denver Nuggets.

Me 34 pikë dhe pesë kërcime, Anthony Davis ishte basketbollisti më efikas në ndeshjen e 4-të në “AdventHealth Aren”a në Orlando.

Ylli i Lakers, LeBron James shënoi 26 pikë, nëntë kërcime dhe tetë asistime, së bashku me double-double të Dwight Howard me 12 pikë dhe 11 kërcime.

Për Nuggets, Jamal Murray shënoi 32 pikë dhe Jerami Grant shënoi 17 pikë.

Ky rezultat do të thotë që Lakers janë vetëm një fitore larg finales së NBA-së, ndërsa këtë mund ta arrijnë të shtunën kur pritet të zhvillohet ndeshja e 5-të. Tch/

Shpërndaje lajmin me të tjerët
0Shares
0 0 0

5 thoughts on “Lakers-at një fitore larg finales së NBA-së

• 07/26/2021 at 16:55

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared
    to be at the net the easiest factor to consider of.

I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst folks think about worries that they
    plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as
    outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect
    , other people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.

• 07/25/2021 at 22:13

Cancer-proof your physique with little known immune boosters!
    Please word that there is no such thing as a real international normal for men’s
    clothes sizing. Please be aware that there
    is no real worldwide standard for wetsuits sizing. Better Than Colonics.

Period. It is based on physique dimensions, measured in centimetres.
    Acceptance of this form of standardisation varies from country to country.

J.Crows® Lugols Iodine Resolution. For example,
    the Spanish Ministry of Well being and Shopper Affairs has commissioned
    a examine to categorise female physique types with a view to harmonising Spanish clothing sizes
    with EN-13402. Oxygen Detoxification for both
    small and huge intestines. Before you buy anything, it is likely
    to be good in the event you contact to the manufacturer for
    the exact clothing sizes. Clothes dimension chart contains the plus measurement clothing,
    measurement 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, letter sizes XS,
    S, M, Giant, X-Giant, XL, XXL comparability to
    different international locations clothing programs. EN 13402 is a European commonplace for labelling
    clothes sizes. Convert males’s clothe sizes for t-shirt,
    shirt, coats, jackets, sweaters, socks and hats between American,
    Canadian, European, UK clothes sizing.

• 07/15/2021 at 10:58

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but
    good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding
    more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for
    my mission.

• 01/22/2021 at 07:13

Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful.

Many thanks for sharing!

Lini një Përgjigje

Adresa juaj email s’do të bëhet publike. Fushat e domosdoshme janë shënuar me një *